P. Douglas

Having Faith is: ASKING God for things, AND BELIEVING you will receive them - Mark 11:22-24.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Christian Discussions

I take part in a number of Christian discussions over the web. These discussions give you an opportunity to see how the things that I write about hold up under debate.

  • I did most of my discussions on 123 Christian Forums. My username at this web site was ‘PDoug’. You can see a list of my posts to the web site here.
  • This is a discussion I had on a Catholic web site from 2/06/05 to 2/08/05. You can identify my posts from my email address: patmore_douglas@hotmail.com.
  • I had a discussion on Zdnet, starting 6/17/05, about general Christianity. The discussion started here. My posts have been made under the username: P. Douglas.
  • I had a discussion on Zdnet on 8/29/06 about how several principles of the universe undermined evolution and related thinking, and how these principles supported things written in the Bible and other inspired texts. The discussion started here.
  • I essentially continued the above discussion on another Zdnet blog post on 9/1/06. The discussion continued here

I will continue adding to this post, links to other discussions, as I have them in the future.

Post Last Updated: 9/16/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home